DRIVE PROJECT PERFORMANCE USING ROBUST CORPORATE POLICY:
- Define Competencies.
- Identify Required Talents
- Determine the Gap
- Develop a HR Plan
- Manage & Measure Performance
It is necessary to translate critical organizational dimensions such as Values, Job Descriptions, Job Specifications, KPIs, and Training needs into predefined competency parameters. This allows managers to Predict, Design, Alter, and Modify employee performance.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Academic Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Industry specific knowledge and experience
- Industry specific competency
- Technical Management Qualifications
“There is only one policy that every company needs, and that is the policy that succeeds”.